NEET Result 2019 has been declared by NTA on 5th June 2019 for candidates appeared for the exam. NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) was conducted by NTA on 5th May 2019 in 2492 Centres located in 147 Cities across the Country except in centres located in the State of Odisha. For Odisha Candidates, NEET was rescheduled to 20th May 2019. Unofficial NEET answer keys were released by prominent NEET Coaching Institute soon after the exam. The official NEET answer key is scheduled to be released in the last week of May.
About NEET Exam – NEET is a national level medical entrance test for medical students seeking admission into MBBS and BDS courses offered by various government and private colleges of India. NEET 2019 Result, rank and scores are considered as a basis of admission to medical courses. Read more to get complete information about NEET Result 2019, Score Card, Rank, NEET Answer Key, Merit List, Cut Off, Counselling etc.
Latest News – NEET Result 2019 is out. Nalin Khandelwal has secured NEET AIR 1 with scoring 701 marks. Check your NEET Result and All India Rank now.
How to check NEET 2019 Result?
Candidates can check the step-by-step procedure listed below to check result of NEET Exam Result 2019 and download their scorecards.
- Visit the link to check NEET exam result 2019
- Enter your application number, date of birth and security pin displayed on screen. NEET result consisting the scorecard will be displayed.
- Download the NEET 2019 result
- Take Print out and save a copy of NEET result for future reference.
NEET Result 2019 – List of Toppers
NTA has announced the NEET 2019 Results on 5th June 2019 for students appeared for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test. Nalin Khandelwal, from Rajasthan, has topped the NEET exam securing AIR 1 with scoring 701 marks. 1410755 Students appeared for NEET 2019 Exam among which only 797042 qualified. Check the list of Top 50 NEET Candidates given below.
NEET Result 2019 Declaration Date
Check all the important dates related to NEET exam result 2019 in the table given below.
|NEET Result Events||Dates|
|NEET Exam||5th May 2019|
|NEET Exam Conducted in Odisha||20th May 2019|
|NEET Answer Key Released by NTA||Last week of May 2019|
|NEET Result 2019 – Declared!||by 5th June 2019|
|NEET Counselling||June 2019|
NEET Exam Result 2019 Details
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Marks Obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Total Marks Obtained
- Percentile Score
- NEET All India Rank
- NEET Category Rank
- Cut-off Score for Counselling under 15% All India Quota
- All India Quota Rank (for 15% All India Quota)
NEET Result – Rank vs Marks 2019
Candidates appeared for the NEET Exam have already checked unofficial NEET answer key to calculate their marks. Though NEET official answer key is not declared yet, students have calculated their estimated marks. The marks secured by candidate in NEET exam determine their All India Rank in the NEET Merit list and result. For students who have calculated their marks, the expected range of rank on the basis of marks secured is given below.
NEET Cut Off 2019
NEET Cut Off 2019 will be announced by NTA soon after the result declaration. The cut off is the minimum score a candidate must secure to qualify the entrance exam. The cut off list is prepared on the basis of different factors like total number of candidates, difficulty level of exam, student’s performance etc. As NEET Result has not declared yet, candidates can check expected cut off based on the previous year NEET Cut Off qualifying percentile and marks.
|NEET Category||Qualifying Percentile||Qualifying Marks out of 720|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile||360|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR – PH)||45th Percentile||324|
|OBC/SC/ST – PH||40th Percentile||288|
NEET Merit List 2019
The merit list will be prepared in percentile determined on the basis of highest marks secured by the candidates in the NEET exam. NEET merit list for 15% All India Quota will be prepared by NTA. Candidates will get admission in medical colleges or universities as per their rank in the merit list. The rank list will be published through online mode.
Courses offered through NEET Score
Admissions to all seats of MBBS/BDS (except AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry) will be done through NEET 2019. Following are the seats, available under different quotas: –
- All India Quota Seats
- State Government Quota Seats
- Central Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities
- State/Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical / Dental
- Colleges or any Private University
- Central Pool Quota Seats
What after NEET Result 2019?
After the declaration of NEET Result, candidates will have to participate in the counselling process according to their rank obtained in the exam. NEET counseling process registration will start in the second week of June 2019.
Counseling for 15% All India Quota Seats
- The counseling for 15% All India Quota Seats will be conducted by DGHS (The Directorate General of Health Services).
- Only those students who have qualified for the 15% quota (mentioned in NEET Result) are eligible for these seats.
- Seats of ESIC and AFMC, BHU & AMU will also be filled in this counselling.
- Through this counselling session, candidates can get enrolled in any college in India except Jammu & Kashmir.
- Candidates who take part in 15% All India Counselling can also participate in State Counselling of their respective states.
Counselling for 85% State Quota Seats
- Rest 85% state quota seats are filled on the basis of State Level Counselling
- Candidates willing to apply for admission in State Medical Colleges/Universities/Institutions need to register on their concerned state’s counselling websites.
- A merit list as per State rules and based on All India Rank will be prepared by respective authorities and Counselling will be conducted on the basis of candidate’s rank in state merit list.
NEET Result 2019 FAQs
Ques 1: What would be my All India Rank if I score 400 marks in the NEET 2019?
Ans: If you score 400 marks in NEET 2019, your expected rank would be around 75000.
Ques 2: Is NEET Official Answer Key Released?
Ans: NTA will release NEET Official Answer Key in the last week of May 2019.
Ques 3: When will the result of NEET 2019 be declared?
Ans: NEET result 2019 will be declared by 5 June 2019.
Ques 4: How can I download my NEET result 2019?
Ans: You can download your NEET 2019 result by entering your NEET application number, date of birth, and security code. The link to download NEET Result will be updated on this page as soon as it releases.
Ques 5: What rank can be expected with 650 marks in the NEET 2019?
Ans. Your expected rank is between 100-200 in NEET 2019 if you score 650 marks in the exam.
Ques 6: Is securing NEET 2019 Cut off percentile ensures admission to the medical and dental seat?
Ans: Candidate who secures the minimum NEET 2019 Cut off percentile only becomes eligible to participate in the counselling process. Candidates must note that mere qualification in NEET exam does not ensure admission to a medical or dental seat. The Cut off to obtain admission to medical and dental colleges will be different and can only be stipulated after the result declaration of all the counselling processes.
If you have any query about NEET Result, Merit List, Cut Off, Counselling, you can comment below.